Vinyl flooring materials are quite expensive yet more durable than conventional hardwoods. Floor cleaners are used to clean the floor from dirt, and germs. Moreover, these are used to maintain the natural shine and beauty of the flooring material.
So, can I use Bona hardwood Floor Cleaner On vinyl Floors? You can use the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner on Vinyl Floors. Though it is made specifically for cleaning the hardwood flooring, Vinyl floors can also withstand it.
The ingredients used to make the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner are compatible with the cleaning purpose of Vinyl floors. Moreover, there are no harmful ingredients in it that would damage the floor or its outlook. As a result, you can use it for cleaning the VInyl floors without any doubt.
Can I Use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner on Vinyl Floors?- Let us unwrap the possibilities.
The ingredients used in the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner have non toxic and non harmful solutions. Vinyl floors have durable and long-lasting surfaces. Ingredients such as capryl Glucoside, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Butoxypropanol, and Citric acid are very suitable for the Vinyl surface.
No Harmful Effect or Damage
One important reason for using the Bona Hardwood Floor cleaner on Vinyl floors is that it contains no toxic chemicals. You can use it on the vinyl floor without any tension or surface degradation. There are no chemicals in it that would damage the surface or reduce its luxurious outlook.
Works Better Than Normal Cleaning Agent
Homemade cleaning agents such as a solution of vinegar and dishwasher cannot clean the Vinyl Floor accurately. There remains residue and specks of dirt. This results in building up spots on the floor. That is why the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner can be used effectively for cleaning the sticky residue from Vinyl Floors.
Easy To Use
The Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner has a straightforward cleaning process. It doesn’t require to be mixed with any solvent for making a solution. You can directly spray it on the floor and mop it away for quick and effective cleaning.
It cleans up the floor very rapidly. As a result, under normal temperature, the floor gets dried in less than 5 min. This makes the overall cleaning process simple and convenient.
Intact Floor Polishing
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner keeps the original polish of the floor intact and ensures no damage to the polishing is done.
How to Use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Firstly, wet your regular wiping mop.
- Spray the areas specifically you want to clean.
- Let it sit and absorb the dirt and residues from the floor.
- Wipe the area using the mop thoroughly.
- Rinse the mop if it gets excess muddy.
- Finally, wipe the place again for further cleaning and finishing.
- First of all, remove and put away all the doormats, other flooring accessories.
- Move the furniture away from the cleaning space for a while.
- Turn off the air conditions or fans of the room.
- Wipe the floor to remove the heavy and visible specks of dirt.
- Now, use your Bona Hardwood Cleaner sprayer to spray each and every corner of the room.
- Use a sufficient amount of spray all over the floor.
- Let it sit on the floor and remove the specks of dirt and residues away from it.
- Rinse the microfiber mop with clean water.
- Wipe the floor thoroughly using the microfiber mop.
- Keep on rinsing the mop with clean water.
- Finally, let the floor dry naturally.
How does Bona hardwood cleaner work?
Using Bona Hardwood cleaner is no hassle as long as you follow the correct procedure. bona is a ready to use cleansing formula. You just have to go with some steps to make the process go safer:
Vacuum clean the floor:
There are bunches of special vacuum cleaners for hardwood flooring. They work effectively and collect all debris in the vinyl flooring industry. You’ve to get a good vacuum cleaner and clean the floor thoroughly.
Spray the cleanser thoroughly:
Grab a good bottle of bona hardwood cleaner as per your need. You’ll find various sizes available. Spray the solution directly over the flooring
Wipe and Dry:
Now, it’s mopping. Get a good quality microfiber mop and damp it nicely. Wipe the flooring with that mop, and make sure you’re drying the floor as well. Don’t use any excess water as extra water will damage the flooring.
Additional tips for using bona Hardwood cleaner on Vinyl floor:
Try to follow these essential tips while using bona hardwood cleanser over vinyl flooring. These will cut off all the potential mess-ups while cleaning and ring a more effective cleansing:
- Don’t use any extra water or other liquid with the Bona hardwood cleaner. It is a ready-to-use formula. Just grab the bottom and directly spread the solution over the surface.
- Always try to get the spray bottle ready to apply the solution. Directly pouring the solution will make it waste.
- Always try to dampen the mop rather than make it entirely wet. A wet mop will include excess water that is very good for vinyl floors.
What You’ve Been Missing
Keeping the surface of vinyl floors clean is mandatory to maintain the quality. For this, you must clean the floors on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Vinyl floors are compatible with most of the cleaners available in the market. It can be cleaned with any solution with a maintained pH value. You can conveniently use the Bona Hardwood Floor cleaner for the cleaning purpose of Vinyl floors.